Blood Orange Rum Punch
- 6 strawberries, hulled
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1½ cups blood orange juice, freshly squeezed
- ½ cup white rum
- ½ cup club soda
- 1 teaspoon Bubblo
- Sliced strawberries, for garnish
- Muddle the strawberries and sugar in a thick-walled glass until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the lemon juice and ½ cup of the blood orange juice. Strain.
- Mix the rum into the strained juice, and pour into two glasses filled with ice and strawberry slices. Top with sparkling water.
- Combine the Bubblo with the remaining 1 cup of blood orange juice in a medium-sized bowl.
- Use a hand blender to whip in bubbles. Hold the blender at an angle near the surface.
- Wait a moment for the bubbles to stabilize before collecting them with a spoon and transferring to the glasses. Serve immediately.
- Reblend to make more bubbles.