- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons white rum
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 teaspoon Bubblo
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¾ cup water
- Divide the mint leaves and lime wedges between two thick-walled glasses. Muddle to crush the mint and lime wedges.
- Add the sugar, half for each glass, and muddle again.
- Fill the glasses with ice, and then divide the rum and club soda between the glasses before stirring to combine.
- Combine the Bubblo, lime juice, and water in a medium-sized bowl.
- Use a hand blender to whip in bubbles. Hold the blender at an angle near the surface.
- Wait a moment for the bubbles to stabilize before collecting them with a spoon and transferring to the glasses. Serve immediately.
- Reblend to make more bubbles.